About the Blog

I'm really not much to speak of in the kitchen. Before I moved to Brazil my idea of cooking involved Chinese take-out and getting a pint of ice cream soft enough to work it with a spoon. But soon I developed a taste for rice and beans and a deepening love for comida mineira. It took a while but I finally got over my fear of a pressure cooker and with a little (no, actually a lot) of help, I've been learning to cook the traditional recipes of both Minas Gerais and the Lebanese-Brazilian heritage of my husband's family. Here I'm going to do my best to share them with you, but like I said, I'm not a real cook (I just play one on blogger) so this might not turn out like your typical culinary blog.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP